Thursday, January 3, 2008

Brooklyn's Trip

Well, Brooklyn just called and she is standing in line at the St. Louis Airport waiting to board her plane. I guess I better let you know what she is doing and where she is going. Brooklyn and my mom are on their way to Farmington, NM. They are going to stay with my Aunt and Uncle there. Then on Sunday they are driving up to Durango, CO to take Brooklyn on her first ski trip. Brooklyn and my mom are very excited about the trip. I am excited for them, but nervous at the same time. This is Brooklyn's first out of state trip w/o me or Tim. I trust my mom completely, but there is always that thought in the back of your head. Anyway, I will keep you all posted on how her trip goes. I am expecting lots of calls from her today b/c she is supposed to call me when they board, when they land, when they board, when they land and when they get to Farmington. They are flying out of St. Louis, MO to Dallas, TX to Albuquerque, NM. Then they are driving 3 hours to Farmington. I'm sure she will have a BLAST!!!

No comments: