Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 12




Wow has it really been 12 days already??? They definately have their eyes open now!! And HOORAY the white one does NOT have red eyes!!! Although she isn't so white anymore she is more gray. I was not able to sex them before they got their hair in. It appears that they got their fur on their tummy overnight!!! They seem to also be sleeping in different corners now too. I can definately tell you that Flip (the speckled one) is going to be the biggest of them all and that Dip (the brown one) is going to be the smallest. These are the first photos of me holding each baby. They would be better if I had a third arm. Excuse the terrible manicure....I've been camping all weekend!! Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

The Knowles said...

Darn about the no red eyes! Does that mean I can't have it??? Do you really read these comments cause you never respond! LOL

BRX MOM said...

Sorry Tara...guess I didn't know you could comment back. Thanks for letting me know. You said you wanted him/her if she was white and he/she isn't really that white anymore. He/She is taking on more of a gray tone. But yes, once we sex them and if it is what you want then you can have her.