Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WOWSERS!!!!


I can't believe it has been that long since I have posted. I guess with all the Facebook and Myspace out there no one really reads these blogs anymore. Well I'm going to use this blog spot as a diary of the newest additions to our family.....our 3 beautiful bunnies!! This is Momma's second batch but the first batch didn't make it. She was bread again 2 weeks later and now we have 3 healthy babies. I will try to document their lives daily.

Back to the other family though....it was a rough 2009 but it 2010 is bound to be GREAT!!! Brooklyn was in a terrible four wheeler accident on May 21, 2009. She has healed up beautifully and is still as crazy as ever! She tried out again for the Junior High Cheer Squad and made both the football and basketball squads for 8th grade!!! We couldn't be more proud of her!! She has overcome so many obstacles and still comes out smellin like a rose!!! That's my girl! She's a fighter and those of you who know her well know that she fights for what she wants.

1 comment:

The Knowles said...

They are so tiny but cute! Good to see you bloggin again Ta-Ta! Love to you!